History

Company History

Bs Hacienda Auto BodyBruno and Sons Auto Body Inc. dba B & S Hacienda Auto Body was established in San Francisco, California in 1956. We are a 3rd generation family owned business. Our grandfather, Bruno Sanchez, and his sons developed a family business with honesty, passion, and craftsmanship. In 1977 our father, David Sanchez, Sr., took control of the business and paved the steps for us to follow. In 1991 we moved our establishment to Pleasanton and we changed the name to B & S Hacienda Auto Body.

Since 1956 the Sanchez Family has committed themselves to customer service and quality repair work. We have since opened 5 locations in the Tri Valley (Dublin, Livermore 1 Southfront Rd., Livermore 2 First St., Pleasanton, and San Ramon). We started off as a small 3,000-square foot family business to become one of the Best Auto Body shops in the San Francisco Bay Area.